Sunday, June 12, 2011

Easter 2011


Phillips Girls Easter Sunday 2011

It's crazy how fast this year is going. Scary really! I find myself looking back a lot lately and watching old movies of the girls and literally crying. My babies WILL always be my babies, don't get me wrong but HOLY COW, when did they turn into little girls? Like 5 and almost 8 year old little girls? Redunkulous! This must stop. Immediately. Easter flew by, now we are out of school for the summer and thank goodness I can ease my way into another faze of my motherhood. Because I'm going to need this ENTIRE summer loving on these little ones before fulltime school for both SMACKS me in the face come August. I'm crying right now at the thought of it all. I gotta go...


1 comment:

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com