Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I forgot how to blog...

No... I'm not pregnant. I know that can be an assumption when someone falls into the blog abyss.
Just totally haven't had anytime to sit...in front of my lovely MAC
And blog about my crazy, beautiful life.
I have been living it up...
From the girls softball,
to Bay's ballet recital,
I'm finally catching my breathe now.
Like right now, this very moment. Ha! Seriously.
Life has been good.
Very Good.
And full.
I'll be back soon.
I hope.
Until then...


2 comments:

Lindsay W said...

You are forgiven.....although coming from the blogging handicap, it must not mean much. I love you anyway & it's better that you don't blog, it will make me pick up the phone & see how things are. Love ya!

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com